Medical, Vision, Hearing and Dental
- Healthy Kids Program: Health and Dental Care for Children: www.michigan.gov/mdch
(coverage up to age 19) Healthy Kids is a program for pregnant women, babies and children under 19. Coverage for pregnant women includes checkups, lab and x-ray tests, prenatal vitamins, delivery (birth) of your baby, care for your baby after he/she is born. Other services include ambulance, dental, doctor visits, family planning, health check-ups, hearing and speech, home health care, hospice care, hospital care, immunizations (shots), lab and x-ray tests, nursing home care, medical supplies, medicine, mental health, personal care services, physical therapy, prenatal care, substance abuse, surgery, vision, and well-child visits.
- Macomb County Health Department: 586.465.8090 27690 Van Dyke, Warren 48093
Low cost dental services for low income children and adults. Immunizations: Vaccines for children and adults. Free hearing and vision screening for children. WIC, Maternal/child health information and education.
- Prescription Coverage: www.pparx.org or 888.477.2669
- Discount Dental: Super Teeth - 586.756.6888 in Warren
- Glasses: Lions Club – contact School Social Worker