Accounts Payable has the responsibility to process payments for purchases and services for the district.
Invoice Batch Processing
- Budget & Finance Menu, AP Main Menu, AP Invoice Processing Menu
- How to Send PDF Files for Weekly Batches
- Open Items Maintenance Pages from APMAINT
- Remove a Batch Page from APMAINT
- Vendor Inquiry
- Helpful Hints
Out of Pocket Expense Forms
- Out of Pocket Expense Instructions
- Board Policies -
- Make sure the vendor is set up in the AS400 before you start your batch.
- Contact the business office to set up a vendor or change an address. You will also need the phone number, fax number and federal identification number (or social security number for an individual).
- A batch remains open to enter more than one check request until you POST the batch.
- Always check your edit listing before updating.
- Write the batch number on the top of each invoice you enter in the check request for future reference.
- If you need a check to be returned to your building rather than mailed directly to the vendor, indicate such on your e-mail or fax cover letter when submitting the Edit Report and Cash Disbursement Report to A/P.
- Check Disbursement Schedule- Refer to the attached schedule.
- Disbursements over $500 for internal accounts do not need to be on a purchase order.
- Use the proper check run batch number when entering invoices. Contact Accounts Payable if you have questions.
- Make sure you have the proper authorization on all invoices entered for payment.
- Invoices on a purchase order must be sent to A/P for payment. Forward any attachments for purchase orders to accounts payable.